If you’re looking for a rewarding career in electrical engineering and lighting design, join our team.
At M. Neils Engineering, Inc., we’re committed to your professional development in the exciting and challenging A/E/C industry. Start or build your career working on great projects that add value to the local community, demonstrate our commitment to energy efficiency and sustainability, and improve the quality of life in the region. We’re proud of our relationships with clients in the markets we serve and we know that it’s the integrity and capability of our team that keeps these relationships strong year after year.
What you can expect when you join our firm:
- A flexible work environment that encourages leadership and responsibility
- Relationships and opportunities that foster your professional growth and development
- Company commitment to your well-being and satisfaction
We also offer a comprehensive benefit package, including:
- Paid vacation, personal leave, and holidays
- Major medical, dental, life insurance, and long-term disability coverage, including full coverage for you and your qualified dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Section 125 cafeteria plan (AFLAC)
- Wellness program including paid health club membership
Want to stay connected with us?