M. Neils Engineering, Inc. is seeking a full-time Electrical CAD/Revit/BIM Technician to join our firm in Sacramento.
The successful candidate must have a two-year associate degree or college education, AutoCAD, Revit, and BIM proficiency and at least 5 years experience in electrical facilities drawing production. Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- As a CAD/Revit/BIM technician, create drawings and documents as designed by designer and project team leaders to meet project scope and code requirements necessary to complete assigned projects.
- Review work for accuracy and satisfaction of project design requirements and drawing standards.
- Produce electrical project drawings from design concept through construction documents (power, lighting, voice/data, fire/security alarm and audio/video communications). Print, assemble and file drawings to meet production needs.
- Maintain communication with firm’s project team leaders and designers to coordinate project planning and design requirements. Review design and/or construction documents for accuracy and compliance prior to review by project designer.
- Follow technical production standards and maintain the projects’ production within schedule.
- Maintain electronic library of CAD masters and electronic files.
Please submit your resume to Amanda Houts at email@example.com.
Want to stay connected with us?