M. Neils Engineering, Inc. is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join our firm in Sacramento. The successful candidate must have 1 to 2 years of experience as a Project Coordinator or Administrative Assistant, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry. Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
M. Neils is a Sacramento-based electrical engineering and lighting design firm serving prestigious clients in the healthcare, education, civic, transportation, industrial, and commercial markets for over 25 years. Built on a history of energy leadership in California, M. Neils plans and designs efficient, reliable, and sustainable electrical systems. Our firm is committed to projects that add value to the local community and improve the quality of life in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will provide administrative project assistance and support to project leaders and technical staff, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Create, process, and track client and consultant agreements.
Manage project contract status within database/Excel software.
- Edit project specifications and coordinate OSHPD, DSA, and City and County plan check submittals.
- Assist with construction administration tracking and submissions, including RFI’s, ASI’s, Change Orders, Addendums, and Submittals.
- Assist with project closeout.
- Maintain engineering and lighting product library.
- Maintain all current and archived project and filing systems.
- Prepare, word process, edit, format and proofread documents using
- Microsoft Word and/or Excel.
- Support project management, engineers, and designers with their tasks and requests.
- Review work for accuracy and satisfaction of project requirements.
- Support reception duties, including answering phones, receiving and distributing mail, filing, and other administrative support tasks as needed.
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-2 years progressive work experience in an Administrative/Project Coordinator role, in an Engineering/Consulting Engineering environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly proactive, organized, able to prioritize and shift tasks to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and takes pride in the standards set
- Team player who takes initiative to ensure that goals are me
- Paid vacation, personal leave, and holidays
- Full medical, dental, life insurance, and long-term disability coverage, including full coverage for qualified dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Section 125 cafeteria plan (AFLAC)
- Wellness program including paid health club membership
What you can expect when you join our team:
- A flexible work environment that encourages leadership and responsibility
- Relationships that foster your professional growth and development
- Company commitment to your well-being and satisfaction
Want to stay connected with us?