M. Neils Engineering, Inc. is seeking a full-time Electrical Engineer / Project Team Leader to join our firm in Sacramento.
The successful candidate must be a graduate of an accredited engineering program and a California licensed electrical engineer with at least 5 years professional experience in electrical facilities design and proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and BIM. Good written and verbal communication skills are a must. The candidate should demonstrate experience with at least one of the following types of projects: OSHPD, Electrical Utility Engineering, Water/Wastewater, Design-Build or Power Quality. USGBC LEED Certification preferred but not required.
- As a project team leader, provide the leadership, planning, creativity, organization, direction, coordination and control necessary to complete assigned projects.
- Direct project related work of the designers and CADD operators on assigned projects. Control the project from start to finish, which includes design, scheduling work of other team members assigned, budget control, review of projects, efficiency and quality of work of team members.
- Represent the firm on project technical matters in design and construction support including, but not limited to, field investigation, meeting attendance, response to comments, construction submittal review, and response to requests for information.
- Manage assigned projects from design concept through construction with assistance from design and drafting support staff. Research and gather all available information for design of electrical systems (power, lighting, voice/data, fire/security alarm and audio/video communications) per project scope of work, codes and standards.
- Maintain communication with clients and other engineering disciplines to coordinate project planning and design requirements.
- Review design and/or construction documents for accuracy and compliance. Prepare project specifications, forms and reports. Direct project team members to follow technical production standards.
- Maintain the projects’ production within schedule and budget.
- Perform project site observations for compliance to construction documents.
- Participate in professional affiliations, seminars and workshops.
Please submit your resume to Danielle Neils at email@example.com.
Want to stay connected with us?